Pages

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

I love that lavender blonde...

...or as I've already said, what could possibly be better than a walk in the evening, when the weather doesn't really show it's bright side? Nothing. And fuck the weather. Today was 200x special than any other walks. Why? Because it's somewhat difficult to encounter someone you know on the streets at that time and place. Nevertheless - Minnu! Really, very unexpected, but pleasure indeed, I'll remember those hugs for a long-long time now. Walking around I even managed to forget, that I've lost my voice some days ago. What can emotions do with you, every time I discover new things. Walking around in the japanese garden with 'Edge of Glory' is today's moment of the month. Truly, a bit sad, but at the same time happier than anything else. If only my stomach didn't hurt, I'd probably take a lovely walk back home (yes, it is far, but lenghts don't really bother me. And neither should they bother you as well, distance is good!). But the tram-trolleybus ride was also pleasurable enough. Yees...

Besos,
Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment