Pages

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

No question, no answer

For whole day, there has been one single phrase in my mind. It said: I don't care about your war. I care about art. And I'm not yours. Yes, that's three phrases or sentences or name it the way you want. The point stays. You can say - but being able to compete in a war is also art. It's true, because you can make art doing whatever you want. It's just not my kind of one. Bla-bla-bla-defending-defending-bla-bla-bla. It's your war, not mine. I don't care, who started it and I don't pretty much care, how will it resolve. You can eat your guns and vomit bullets if you want but the only thing you breed into this world here is death. You bring death to other people. I'm not saying innocent. Noone is. Not even you. But it is not up to you to decide. Actually, what am I talking about, you're not deciding anything since that moment you took your gun. And from that moment until the second you die, you're not a living thing anymore. Shoot out your bullets how much you want but no matter what you do, we will not be involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment