...I want your soul honey. Seriously, I think that every examinator in the world thinks like that when he/she composes one. Okay, I don't complain actually, but it's interesting, how can a song give you a thought you could've never think of before?
***
So yea, blogging may not be so popular anymore, at least not among my friends, but I want to keep it alive. Just to have it when I'll have nothing to read anymore. Although I hope that this moment will never arrive.
***
Never mind the previous things I wrote, I'm not very serious about them anyway. So...it's interesting enough, how very spontaneous things can give you different inspirations. Dis moi, has ever a bus ride given you enough strenght and belief in yourself that you can work with one book for a day (ok afternoon but still) and a night with almost no pauses and go to work afterwards? Today, I got that feeling, accepted the challenge. Yeah, and I am not going to give up. Moreover, I have motivation to work swiftly, if I want to get some sleep.
***
Sometimes I ask myself a question. A strange one. The question is always in French, because it's the only language where it sounds right. To what I serve - sounds quite stupid in my opinion. À quoi je sers? - sounds much better. And last few weeks it's the only question that has been on my mind. Really - studies and work, good. But all in all - why, what? Does it benefit me in any way? And the more I ask, the more I feel, that yes. I don't care about material benefit though, personal satisfaction is much more significant at that point. And I feel that FIRST - yes, being on stage (well, almost) does really give me one. A very big one, that big, that after everything is over, I feel that a light is somehow switched off. Perhaps I just miss them that much, no matter how busy or tired am I? SECOND - well, a language has never been a bad thing to know. Especially if it's somehow connected with the first thing. I did not put them in the importancy order, because they are equal and I don't really know, how to make them co-exist. But I will succeed no doubt.
Besos,
Alex.
No comments:
Post a Comment