...but now I'm back in town and feel like blogging. It's interesting how at a moment your entire feeling can change. Just like BANG and you are totally different from any spot in your mind. Like the day before yesterday. You remember that storm, right? Well, tell you what, that day gave me a lesson. A really big one, the one that only you can teach to yourself, noone else can do it for you. I learned, that there really isn't a forse out there that can stop you. From what, you ask? From anything actually. That day I was on the edge of glory and I managed to hold my balance. One said well about it: "Rain? Wind? Where? It's sunny here around and inside of me." And that was exactly how I felt. I mean, I had a certain plan to visit that Christmas Bazaar in Radisson Blu and then spend another evening sitting on a chair and doing nothing. Maybe homework, but at that moment it was also classified as "nothing". So I went to that hotel, had a walk through the bazaar. Can't say that it was very adorable there, but still not without adventures. You see, there were different countries there showing what do they eat at Christmas and selling some of that stuff and when I got to italian table one of them attacked me from behind. Like literally, attacked. A moment later it was clear that she mistook me for someone else but when she began talking I swear I did only understand the beginning "Ho fatto...¤%#&/¤#¤!!!!". Mainly because feeling a bit strange I turned slowly around and that next moment she suddenly shut up. "Oh...oh..I am so sorry!" "That's ok:)" Rather unexpected but funny as I think back on it now. Ok. So I decided after leaving that it is really wrong to return home right now. Like if it will be the worst mistake I've ever done. Hence, I just walked to the Viru shopping mall in order to get a coffee latte just to discover five minutes later that it is totally dark outside. But that is no mere problem when you have almost breaking down umbrella in one hand and latte in the other. Also, don't forget headphones in ears and almost raging storm around you and drivers, who don't care if you are wet or not.
Take a jazz pause.
Okay, so I walked down the Narva highway. Passed by the university, the metodist church. Starting from there the walkway was so narrow that I had to take some jumps in order to avoid getting wet by passing trucks. But I did not care. Meanwhile, the wind got stronger and I decided to search for a place where my umbrella will suffer a little less. By the time I got to Kadriorg it did not slow down for a second. So I just walked in the park. People, you are missing a lot if you have never seen the pond in there during that kind of storm. The road I took was something unreal. Considering the amount of water coming from the sky it was pretty dry and well lighted creating an illusion that there is nothing behind the lights. With 'Marry The Night' I walked up to the rosary and I'm telling you that taking those steps up there was a turning point of the whole evening. The passion for life was rekindled at that same moment. On my way back I took the tram to the city centre and trolleybus to home and realised what should I do, if something goes really wrong. At that same point, I need to persuade myself, that I actually love. Love these bloody bastards who don't care if you are wet or not. Love the trolleybus driver, who does not give a fuck about driving rules. Love those who are in the transport with you, because if they see a smile in your eyes, they will get even more angry because they cannot smile. Not from the soul. Not at that moment. Yes, it sounds very selfish but then I was. I was selfish and there are moments when I still am. Not with you. Or you. Or You. Don't worry. Not with you either. And on that moment, I bid you farewell and for what time I don't know. Maybe the next youth exchange that I will participate in someday? Any adventurous one? I've seriosly got no clue. But the truth is that I will come back again.
Enjoy another one and arrividerci.
Besos,
Alex.
No comments:
Post a Comment